pay per click (PPC)
a PPC campaign is a great way to drive visitors to your website. we can set up and manage your PPC campaigns so that you can generate results quickly
pay-per-click advertising explained
Pay-per-click is a form of advertising where you only pay when a user clicks on your ad. With this highly effective technique, you can get your business, services and products at the top of the search engine pages (SERPs) and drive instant traffic to your website.
If you need more leads, sales and traffic to your site, PPC can get great results when it’s done right! Think of it as ‘paid traffic’ to your site.
how does PPC work?
An advertisement for your website is placed in the top premium positions of the organic/natural listings on a search engine. Unlike SEO (search engine optimisation), PPC is instantaneous and is based on an auction payment model, where you pay the search engine each time someone clicks on your advert and visits your website.
Often, our strategy will include running PPC campaigns in parallel with other channel activity such as search engine optimisation (SEO) and social media activity.
We would always recommend SEO & PPC as they come hand in hand and our specialist teams will work together to get the best results possible. Relying on one method of marketing is never a good game plan.
ad types and platforms
Google Ads is the most commonly used advertising platform and we also work with Microsoft Ads, formerly known as Bing. There are various ad types you can choose from depending on your product, service and business goals. Our experienced team can recommend the best for you. But here’s an explanation of what each one is:
- The text ads which you see at the top of Google are called search ads
- Shopping ads (also known as product listing ads) come from a product feed which is uploaded into Google Merchant Centre. From there, we can promote your products. Not got the budget for Google Shopping Ads? Ask us about free product listings!
- Performance Max is Google’s newest ad type, incorporating all ad types into one across the whole Google Network
- Display ads are highly visual ads that appear on the display network, which is a large collection of websites, mobile apps and video content. They allow you to target different audiences and introduce them to your brand
- Remarketing ads allow you to show ads to those who have visited your website but not converted. They provide a higher return on investment, as you are advertising to an audience that is already interested in what your business has to offer
- Video ads. Our dedicated media team can create an impactful video for your business. We can then make sure the video reaches the right audience with video ads on YouTube and Google’s video partners
- Have an app you need to promote? We can help you increase your downloads or in-app purchases through app ads on Google Play
Whether it’s establishing a new strategy or increasing the effectiveness of an existing campaign, b4b’s specialist PPC team devise effective, engaging PPC campaigns that get results - get in touch today on 01202 684400.