As one of Dorset’s leading digital marketing agencies, we design and manage the websites, marketing and business systems for a large number of clients across Dorset, Hampshire and further afield. To help achieve our goals, we’re looking for an Account Manager to join our Marketing team.
The Account Manager will be responsible for managing a portfolio of B2B and B2C clients, with a particular focus on SEO, PPC, content, web development, email marketing, social media, PR, design and print. An individual with the ability to manage multiple projects, combined with strong organisational and communication skills, will thrive within this role.
We’re looking for someone to help drive business growth through best in class client and account management and to help develop proactive account plans and strategies in order to meet client retention and budget targets. As a marketing expert, with agency experience, you will identify, propose, up-sell and implement the most appropriate campaigns, projects or solutions for our clients.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts and co-ordinate day-to-day tasks
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients to understand their overall business objectives and update them regularly on campaign aims, tasks undertaken and results
- Work closely with our internal teams to set monthly tasks on each account and ensure a cohesive approach to client management
- Help to set the strategy on each account & review on an ongoing basis to ensure success
- Help to manage, coach and mentor the Marketing team
- Ensure that all budgets are adhered to and that all campaigns are delivered within the agreed timescales
- Responsible for ensuring monthly reports are completed on time and communicated to clients
- Proactively identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- Develop and implement best practices in Account Management and Client Services
Requirements of the role:
- A strong background in digital marketing and account management within an agency environment is essential - minimum 5 years' experience
- Excellent understanding of SEO, Google Analytics, PPC, Social Media etc and a keen interest in constantly learning about the digital and content landscape
- Commercially minded individual with excellent people skills
- Ability to work under pressure and with targets in mind
- Confident and effective influencer at a senior level, both internally and with existing and prospective clients
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and handle multiple projects at any given time
- An eye for detail combined with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills
- Strong delegation skills together with the ability to roll up your sleeves and get involved
- Great presentation skills when dealing with clients
- Pride in your work & your appearance as you will be an ambassador for our business
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding and modern business that recognises achievement and will invest time in your training and professional development. A competitive salary of up to £30,000, depending on experience, is offered along with 28 days holiday (including bank holidays), regular social & team building events, subsidised gym membership, free parking, pension scheme, childcare vouchers and other benefits.
Please send your CV and importantly a covering letter explaining why you feel you would be the ideal candidate to join us. Applications without a covering letter will not be considered.
No Agencies Please
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £30,000.00 per year
Work remotely: Temporarily due to COVID-19
COVID-19 precaution(s): Remote interview process