Here at b4b marketing, we design and manage the websites and ongoing marketing activity for a number of the South's leading businesses. We’re growing rapidly and are looking for another versatile, quick-thinking and creative SEO Copywriter to join us.
You’ll be responsible for delivering written content for websites, social media pages, blogs, flyers, and other advertising materials. You’ll be someone that will enjoy getting to know our clients to really understand their business objectives and their target audiences, so you can deliver interesting, clever, fun, and unique content.
The successful candidate will have a passion for the written word and shaping exquisite copy that’s typo-free, grammatically correct, and shouts out 'read me'! Perfect English is a must.
As you'll be writing predominantly for websites, a good understanding of SEO is key. Working with our technical SEO Specialist, you'll be implementing content audits on sites, as well as recommending content strategies and keeping a watchful eye on Google rankings.
Requirements of the role:
- Research companies to provide full content for their websites
- Good understanding of SEO
- Content audits & strategy recommendations
- Write catchy, sales orientated content for websites, blogs, newsletters and social media
- Prepare marketing materials
- Project manage your own tasks and time
- Liaise with clients
Desired skills & experience:
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal
- Organised and able to prioritise deadlines
- Experience of dealing with clients
- Writing press releases, blogs, case studies, insight reports, features and digital content
- Generate ideas for stories and features that benefit clients and the agency
- Writing, editing, proofreading
- Full UK driving licence with own car
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding and modern business who recognise achievement and will invest time in your training and professional development. A competitive salary from £26,000 depending on experience, is offered along with 29.5 days holiday (including bank holidays), flexible working, bonus scheme, day off for your birthday, sponsored training opportunities, employee of the month recognition & prize, regular social & team building events, subsidised gym membership, free parking, staff breakout area with pool table, TV and bar and other benefits.
If you're interested in finding out more, please send your CV and, importantly, a covering letter explaining why you feel you would be the ideal candidate to join us, to [email protected] or click the apply button below.
No Agencies Please
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £26,000 per year