To celebrate the 2016 Summer Olympic Games in Rio, we're running a competition on the Bespoke 4 Business facebook page for one lucky person to win £50 in High Street vouchers.
It's easy to enter! Simply like our facebook page and guess how many medals Great Britain will win in the games!
If there are duplicate guesses once the competition has closed, the first correct one will win and if there is no correct guess, we’ll donate the money to our official charity Julia's House Children's Hospice.
To enter, head over to our facebook page by clicking here
Good luck from Team Bespoke 4 Business!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is Bespoke 4 Business Marketing Ltd whose registered office is at 10 Albany Business Park, Cabot Lane, Poole, Dorset BH17 8BX
2. Employees of Bespoke 4 Business Marketing Ltd or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.facebook.com/B4BDigitalMarketing
5. Closing date for entry will be Midnight on Friday 12 August 2016. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The prize for the single winner is £50 in High Street vouchers.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prize are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. In the event of duplicate guesses, the winner will be the first person to have chosen the correct answer. This will be determined by the time of the comment on the Facebook post. The winner must also have liked the Bespoke 4 Business facebook page.
12. The winner will be notified via Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner how the prize will be delivered.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Bespoke 4 Business, 10 Albany Business Park, Cabot Lane, Poole, Dorset BH17 8BX
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Bespoke 4 Business Marketing Ltd and not to any other party.